The last jewel in Monferrato
The definitive yes UNESCO committee arrived: the area of the Monferrato has become a World Heritage Site.
House strategically situated in the hills (altitude 250m) in the province of Alessandria-Piedmont, Monferrato (Italy), 10” from the city, ¾ h.from Milan, Turin, 1/2h.from Genoa
VIEW OVER: Alessandria-Tortona-Appennino Ligure- Monviso and the surrounding countryside
Closed to prestigious Golf Club.
• Period country house: built 1860 on three storeys, facing north-west-south-east; panorama panoramic
– ON SALE a part of the house, which is south-west-north
a) main entrance, dining room, studio, service bathroom
b) 1st floor, 3 bedrooms with private bathroom, double livingroom with fireplace
– n.1 room for professional kitchen or else
– n.1 flat: living/dining with american kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom
– private: main entrance, swimmingpool and parking
– 2 ha. land about
– perfect conditions